Find what you are looking for with our featured details, information, and listings…
If you are looking for information on obtaining a “Quickie Divorce” you have come to the right place!
We feature help and information that is aimed at helping you make the right choices when your marriage has irretrievably broken down and you have decided that a divorce is now necessary. How quick your divorce can be processed will depend on your personal circumstances as well as factors such as whether there are issues with children, property, and finances to name just a few. If however you and your married partner are in a situation where the divorce will not be contested, you can save thousands of pounds as well as time by obtaining a quickie online divorce.
Velocity House, 3 Solly Street, Sheffield, S1 4DE
Legal advice and representation for divorce and separation proceedings. Civil partnership issues.
Tel: (0114) 2133933
At the time of publication your UK divorce petition can be initiated online for under £50.00! For an uncontested divorce (at the time of writing) you need to show that you have been married for more than a year and that the marriage has irretrievably broken down. To get a divorce in England and Wales you need to establish that you have grounds for divorce based on one of the following:
1) Adultery. Your spouse has committed adultery and you find it impossible to carry on living together.
2) Unreasonable Behaviour. Your spouse has behaved in a way that you cannot be expected to live together.
3) Two Year Separation with Consent. You have been separated for 2 years and your spouse agrees to divorce.
4) Five Year Separation. You have been separated from your husband or wife for a period of 5 years
5) Desertion. Your spouse (wife or husband) deserted you more than 2 years ago. We strongly recommend that desertion is avoided. If you want to base your quickie divorce on desertion you may require a managed divorce.
Is it recommended to use a local divorce solicitor to get divorced in the UK?
Bell and Buxton Featured Listing
Telegraph House, High Street, Sheffield, S1 2GA
Experienced family law teams and solicitors to help you with your divorce proceedings.
Tel: (0114) 2495969
UK Solicitors:- would you like to promote your local law services in this online directory? Are you looking for extra marketing to attract customers? Consider an affordable priced featured listing as can be viewed above…
view more information on a featured listing
Online Quickie Divorce