Prefer to rent an apartment or villa?
If you are looking to rent a standard or duplex apartment, or a villa in this holiday complex you have come to the right site! We feature accommodation to suit your needs as well as your budget!
Most holiday apartments here have several bedrooms with most having two (2) bedrooms suitable for up to four people being accommodated at any one time. Duplex units usually have three (3) bedrooms increasing the sleeping capacity up to a total of six guests.
Need to accommodate more than six (6) guests? Consider renting a villa?
You will find there are several options when it comes to holiday letting's for accommodation on this complex.
1) You can rent accommodation from a letting company
2) You can rent accommodation (when available) occasionally from the Yasmin Gardens developer office
3) You can rent an apartment or villa direct from one of the accommodation owners
Local Letting Agents:
Akbuk letting’s agents advertise and promote third parties accommodation and usually offer a selection of different properties in the other local tourist areas as well, mainly in nearby Altinkum.
Yasmin Gardens Site Officer:
The complex’s developers site office tends to rent accommodation when they have units on their books that are unsold. In most cases when available these tend to be standard apartments that sleep up to four (4) people.
There are a number of individual accommodation owners that offer their holiday homes for short, medium, and long term rental. In particular you will find English family owned properties that tailor their property letting’s for purely English tourists. If you are English and are looking for a holiday apartment to rent in Yasmin Gardens Akbuk you will find this is often the cheapest as well as the best option when it comes to booking holiday accommodation in Akbuk.
An apartment here can be booked and rented for an affordable and competitive price, especially if you intend to undertake your holiday on a self catering basis. As usual when renting good holiday accommodation you will find the property facilities and furnishings are kept up to a high standard with health and safety as well as quality in mind. Most English owned holiday apartments for rental in Yasmin Gardens Akbuk have suitable crockery, cutlery, glassware, cooking utensils, and linen for you to use for the duration of your holiday. Towels are normally not provided so ensure you pack these with your travel luggage! Being English owned these holiday letting’s are usually decorated to the style and tastes of English people as opposed to Geman or Turkish.
If you are considering booking a holiday letting in Yasmin Gardens Akbuk the following points should be taken into account:
1) Booking conditions including charges for breakage damages (wear and tear should not be chargeable)
2) Booking deposit - how much is it and when is it payable?
3) Rental prices - what are the rates?
4) Bond / deposit - this is usually a refundable deposit providing no damage or breakages has occurred during your stay
5) Entry and exit time - when can you move into the accommodation and when do you need to leave?
6) Payment method - how do you pay for your booking? When is the total balance payable
7) Exceptions - no smoking, no pets allowed etc
8) Electric and water - are these utilities included or are they charge extra?
9) Meet and greet - do you require a service where an agent meets you at the accommodation and shows you around it?
10) Sun lounger use - does the rental include these and if so explanation of the procedure for use around the complex’s pool
11) Airport transfers - do you need help with arranging an airport transfer?
View Yasmin Gardens Akbuk Holiday Apartments That Are For Rental